Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting used to my QP (07). One thing I noticed about my A/C is to be comfortable I have had to set it at 65 degrees to get it to a cool but comfortable temperature. When it is set at 65 degrees full auto, it is cool but not blasting. On my old suv, I never set it below 72-74 because it would be too cold any lower. Are maser's a/c generally weaker or at 65 on full auto should it be really cold?

Also, not every time but twice I have switched while driving to manual mode and it has stayed in automatic. Next time I start the car, and switch into manual mode, it has worked.

My PPI came out clean when I bought it. Are these just minor issues I need to adjust to or does it sound like I need to take in for service (the annual service was just done when I was getting the PPI). I hate the idea of taking it in especially since I just got it and love driving it. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes, the A/c sucks on the QP. I set mine to 60 and it has a mind of its own. It runs on a certain speed(the fan) and then become stronger and weaker.
I think that when it comes to electronics they are in a 20 years ago quality.
If you are not in rush, let the dealer look at it by your next service.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
A few weeks ago I took delivery of a 2008 Gran Turismo with 1,122 miles so as new. After a few days, I live in SW Florida, the air cond. started acting up, one minute cold the next blowing hot air. I took it into my local dealer and they ended up ordering a new compressor and intsalling it under full warranty and it is OK now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have an 09 QP. At 90 degrees yesterday the car was cool without window tinting.

The A/C fan though changes speeds every 2 - 3 minutes and I hove noticed it is the recir light going on and off in Full auto (AQS). It is annoying.

By placing the sytem in Auto/not Full auto the a/c is cool and the recirc light is not flashing on and off.

Seems to be the perfect setting for my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.