Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks good! Headlights are insanely expensive on these may want to put film protection on them to potentially prevent small rocks from chipping/cracking them. If your fog lights aren't cracked like mine would rec to do the same on them. Performance wise these wheels are unexpectedly heavy I got some Ferrari 458 forged wheels on mine- I thought mostly for looks but the 13lb reduction a piece on the rears and 9 on the fronts made a large difference in accelerating, braking and handling.

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte Sports GTS 2010
14 Posts
Very nice, I have one like yours as well same color but with satin silver wheels, hang on to it, there are only 1847 of them made between 2009 and 2012 and 390 were right hand drives, will definitely be an appreciating asset.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Really appreciate the kind words. I have wanted a GTS for years and it really wasn’t an option pre-COVID. Now I don’t have the commute i can finally have one without worrying about the running costs.

Having said all of that, the beast is in the Maserati service center as I type this and I’m just hoping the bill isn't obscene! I told them to do what’s needed… yikes 😀

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice, I have one like yours as well same color but with satin silver wheels, hang on to it, there are only 1847 of them made between 2009 and 2012 and 390 were right hand drives, will definitely be an appreciating asset.
That’s great to know. I was trying to work out how many were imported into the US…

1 - 12 of 12 Posts