Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Would any of you with the Sport GTS be willing to make two quick measurements for me? I am working with Jeff from Formula Dynamics to get lowering springs designed for the 2007 QP with fixed perch shocks (Maserati got rid of the adjustable perches sometime in 2007 as so many people were dropping the suspension on the already soft springs...).

I believe the GTS is lowered relative to the other QPs in the line-up? If this correct? Would you GTS owners be willing to measure the following:

- Distance from outer edge of rim to the edge of the fender on front and rear wheels? Measurement needs to be aligned with the center of the rim (the center cap) and perpendicular to the ground.

The measurement for my 2007 Exec GT are 125mm for the front and 137mm for the rear. Very curious about the GTS. As I work the design with Jeff, maybe lowering to the Sport GTS level makes sense?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sorry pal, I put 20" HRE chrome rims on, and the measurements would be off. But either way I will do it for you when I put the oem rims back on this winter-

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sorry pal, I put 20" HRE chrome rims on, and the measurements would be off. But either way I will do it for you when I put the oem rims back on this winter-

·
Registered
175 Posts
measurement

Hi Try

I missed your previous post; if you still need the measurements, let me know and I will do it this week-end

G

1 - 10 of 10 Posts