Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the Official Quattroporte only Cross Reference & Interchangeable Parts Source Thread.

Hope we can get a cheaper alternative to factory parts. Anyone care to start?

·
Registered
621 Posts
All of the external lights I have found are available at either autozone or advance auto. You just need to compare where the alignment knobs are on the light itself (bring it into the store) and make sure to match the bottom knobs as well (one or two).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
66855200 ANTI POLLEN FILTER $104.07 from Ricambi

Found a Wix WP 9036 Filter for $7.86 plus $26.39 shipping from Rock Auto to replace it.

Filter is 252x216x32 as opposed to OEM 252x216x38 so it is a little thinner but it works.

I happened to have a Navistar Micron filter Part# IN9501P that I used to make up the difference but can work without it.

The filter is used on 2007 SKODA Roomster, VW Fox & Polo, Audi A2 & Mercedes G-Klass

The filter box has other filter makes cross #'s on it. (I did not try to see if they could be found locally)

To replace just remove trim panel under glove box & slide lock at filter housing & filter pulls out.

see pics

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, i an from germany and have changed my brakepads of the quattroporte duoselect 2005. It uses the same brakepads as the BMW E38.
Sorry for my bad english.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, i an from germany and have changed my brakepads of the quattroporte duoselect 2005. It uses the same brakepads as the BMW E38.
Sorry for my bad english.
Do you have part #'s & prices? Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I used the Ferodo FDB 998 brakepads. The price was 56€ is about 70$. It fitted verywell. The only thing is that the brakepadsensor is in the middle of the pad instead of above.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just had my 2006 QP serviced. Front brake pads for a 7 series BMW installed and working fine. €65 compared to €500+ that the main dealer wanted.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have found today a great crossreference for the quattroporte. ��
I have driven 2000 miles with my car from Germany to Turkey. On my way to turkey the ac compressor clutch is broken. The car was pulled to a garage and they wanted to sell me a new compressor. Then a mechanic told that it was almost the same ac compressor clutch with Renault Megane 2.
They putted it on and it worked very well. It costed 130 dollars.

Ps: sorry for my bad english

·
Registered
621 Posts
haso: No apologies required. The hundreds of dollars of savings you just created for someone more than makes up for any grammar issues! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rear Brake pads for 09QP

Oreillys auto parts which are the Brake Best Select premium the part number is SM1053 and the Duralast gold from Autozone is DG1001.
no place for brake sensor though but fits perfect.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts