Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I take the QP out of the garage (I've been using it daily) there is a small puddle/pool of water under the middle of the car. Only a small amount but is this normal? Spoke with a tech over the phone and they said it may be the airconditioning drain?

I've put my finger in the water and its clear with no smell so possibly not coming from the cooling system?

any idea's?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I haven't notice that on my GS yet, probably because I always leave the windows open to listen to the exhaust, :D but it always happened with my last BMW.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Its funny that I've never seen that with my two other cars (Alfa's)?
Both my Alfa 164's use to always get a puddle of water under them after the using the A/C on hot days. I always notice a small puddle under the Maserati when I run it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't notice that on my GS yet, probably because I always leave the windows open to listen to the exhaust, :D but it always happened with my last BMW.
Do you spend a lot of time in Brazil (just wondering with your username)?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Everytime I take the QP out of the garage (I've been using it daily) there is a small puddle/pool of water under the middle of the car. Only a small amount but is this normal? Spoke with a tech over the phone and they said it may be the airconditioning drain?

I've put my finger in the water and its clear with no smell so possibly not coming from the cooling system?

any idea's?
It isn't supposed to do this indoors, but you'll have to train it. A gentle tap on the front cowling if you catch it in the act of dripping on the floor. The most important thing is to take it out for at least a morning drive and an afternoon drive, and it will learn to drip outside instead of inside. Plus, sometimes this type of behavior is indicative of a need for more exercise.

- The Car Whisperer

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Do you spend a lot of time in Brazil (just wondering with your username)?
I'm brazilian, borned and raised in Niteroi. Have you been there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts