Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess my luck finally ran out and have had my first problem with my Spyder. Was all excited to drive car home from my work where I have been storing it. Took cover off started up and since it was nice out thought I would put top down. Top disengaged from the rear then just stopped and windows also stuck in the open position. Decided to check fuse and found in the book one called top pump so I guessed it was that one. What a pain getting to that fuse box, Was in the battery compartment on the top side making it impossible to see them. They must use trained organ grinder monkeys to get at them. Finally got the one I think it was but it was not blown. Gave up and drove my truck home and I guess tomorrow I will have to try that emergency procedure they give to put top up/down. Has Anyone here attempted that?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I guess I am the only one to have this problem, so that's good. Called dealership and they were very helpful, Tech went out to a Spyder they had and talked me thru the procedure to get top locked in the closed position. Cannot use top and the windows will not go up but at least I can drive now. On the plus side I was planning on taking in next month for it's regular service and would have been a pain with the dropping off and picking up. But now they are sending out their flat bed to get it. Am very impressed with my dealership and look forward to purchasing again from them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
scott
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing