Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer has an 08 on the floor. He is only willing to discount the sticker by 10 grand. Does anybody have any knowledge of dealer discounts. I think this is hard to swallow when Ford will give a $16K discount on a F150.

·
Registered
439 Posts
umm...this isnt a ford. 10k seems to be standard for 08 models, may be able to squeeze a little more.
You're right about that! But....... where you're not so right, is the fact that these "higher end" car and/or exotics are getting hit the HARDEST due to the economy.
I have never seen a better time to buy an exotic/high end car since I've been researching such cars.

An 08 GT still on the floor of a dealer should yield 20k off I.M.O.

·
Registered
16 Posts
08 Discounts

I work for a Maserati dealership. NEW, untitiled car discounts are determined in part by Factory $'s. Factory money for 08's ended at the end of the year. Having said that, I have two 08 GTs available for about 20 off. PM for details.

·
Registered
439 Posts
You're right about that! But....... where you're not so right, is the fact that these "higher end" car and/or exotics are getting hit the HARDEST due to the economy.
I have never seen a better time to buy an exotic/high end car since I've been researching such cars.

An 08 GT still on the floor of a dealer should yield 20k off I.M.O.
So he was right! ^^ :D
I work for a Maserati dealership. NEW, untitiled car discounts are determined in part by Factory $'s. Factory money for 08's ended at the end of the year. Having said that, I have two 08 GTs available for about 20 off. PM for details.
That's what I'm talking about. ^^
Wish I was in the market for one.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I tried to by a new Bianco 2008 yesterday but was unable to reach a deal. Dealer was only willing to discount by $13,000!

Can you tell me what you have in stock that you would be willing to discount by $20,000?

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.