Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just not that long ago I've managed to hit a pothole with my left tires, something got damaged and since then the car developed a clinking metal noise by the rear left side suspension area underneath today I took the car to Seattle Ferrari and Masserati to have a few things done to it: fix the noise, adjust the driver side window which doesn't get low enough by itself when closing or opening the door, reprogram all my keys and fix the trunk which cannot be opened by remote.
I am posting all this to give you guys a feedback on how the service is done at SSM and at what cost. So far so good by not very impressed, me being an average guy I have a slight feeling they are used to much high-end clientele.
My car is well known to this service dealer since the previous owner was a regular high-end customer.
I will get back with updates on how it went.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ferrari Of Seattle

Have you ever been charged for a after repair road test?($65)
How about for having your keys reprogramed? ($65)
Or charged again for another road test?($65)
And why not a parking brake inspection fee before repair? ($65)
If not I can tell you I did at Ferrari of Seattle, a charge here and a charge there and the 3-4 hour initial labour quote turned into $873.
I agree there were some parts involved, aprox. $60 but the difference it's just an outrage.
3-4 hours of labor x 130=max $520 + $60 for parts = $580 so $300 difference.
This is the kind of service Ferrari of Seattle provides to their customer. A rippoff is what I call it.
Is there anyone experiencing the same issues?
Thanks.:mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts