Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been fixing up my 02 CC coupe... lowering, black chrome wheels, custom exhaust, XM, tint, ... I would like to see what others have done.

Here's a photo of mine, other photos can be seen at the website below.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
xm radio

hi.. i have an 04 spyder cambio. i have been trying to find out about possible stereo upgrades but nobody will touch the car. I see you have the XM radio. how is it connected? and can you tell me if you did any other stereo upgrades.. thanks jeff

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeff,

Bought mine used and it came with XM. There is another posting in this forum about installing XM with some good info. The only other stereo upgrade is a JL audio amp mounted in the trunk. Want to add a subwoofer but don't want to make the trunk smaller than it already is.

Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Low Profile

Here's mine lowered. It does make a huge difference, the way it looks and the way it drives. Love it!

Please don't mind the blue tarps on the background. I live in Port Charlotte Florida :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Welcome to the site. That is an awesome looking car and I love those wheels. You also don't see Red on the Maseratis too often, I think it fits wonderfully. Hope you survived all the Hurricanes this season with out too much damage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks a lot. My next project (after the post-hurricane restructuring) will be the Tubi and 19" shoes (probably 5-spoke) for my baby. People around here are very friendly. I'm glad I ran into this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Tonycan
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing