Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details are still being worked out, but the event will feature a meet and lunch at the Portland Motor Club followed by a drive through scenic Portland/Maine. Rain date Sunday 9/12. For more information email [email protected].

·
Registered
690 Posts
Details are still being worked out, but the event will feature a meet and lunch at the Portland Motor Club followed by a drive through scenic Portland/Maine. Rain date Sunday 9/12. For more information email [email protected].

Very old thread - I got it, but just sending out a message as a NEW GT owner here in Scarborough, Maine (Just outside of Portland, Maine)

·
Registered
690 Posts
I was told about an "Italian car" show/competition/meet and greet in Portland at the Italian Heritage Center. Sunday Oct 8th. Below is what I was sent:

"Thank you for your interest in our Italian Car Fest. The Italian Heritage Center is a +1000 member organization dedicated to promoting our Italian heritage. We have a very large facility located at 40 Westland Ave. in Portland, ME. The show will be held, this Sunday, in our large parking lot. This is the first year of what we hope will be an annual event. Since it is the first year and in order to increase the number of vehicles, there will be no registration fee for car owners. We will not be having formal judging but will have voting for most popular for each of the six marques and trophies will be awarded to the winners. Additionally we will have a bag of “goodies” for all car owners. We will have pizza and Italian cookies available for sale. The show will run from 10AM to 2PM (although drivers can depart anytime they’d like). Show cars should start arriving anytime after 9AM. If you have any further questions please feel free to call me on my cell 207-939-8306 and if you know any other owners of Italian cars who might be interested in showing off their machines have them get in touch with me. We would LOVE to see your Italian car in our show. I hope you can make it.

Vinnie Fierro
IHC Car Show Chairman"

Personally I will attend but cannot get there till after 12noon.....hope to meet some of you...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Starting to look at the calendar for spring/summer 2018 meet ups in the Greater Portland Area for Italian cars.

Maine is a GREAT place to drive in the summer (lower traffic than other states)...hint, hint, hint....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have a few friends with Ferrari's who would like to join up we could do a mini Italian event and evening on the Boat if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome man what Ferrari's are they driving? When are you trying to make this happen

·
Registered
690 Posts
Have a few friends with Ferrari's who would like to join up we could do a mini Italian event and evening on the Boat if anyone is interested.
That would be awesome man what Ferrari's are they driving? When are you trying to make this happen[/QUOTE]

Let's at the weather for LATER next week as beginning looks like poor weather.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Certainly on board, additionally if any of you would like to head a bit south to portsmouth NH we do a pretty big cars and coffee the first sunday morning of every month at 8AM and I ride over with quite a few friends. I'm in Portsmouth but always open to excuses to drive the car a little ways away!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ok so I guess Sunday 09/30/2018 there is an Italian car show again in Portland, Maine....who is going?
Ugh wish i saw this i haven't been on here too much since i've been spending much of my time on other car forums while i finish the hunt for my next toy (458 or huracan most likely with a change of it being an LP gallardo to appease the frugal part of me lol). How was it?! Any interest in coming down to the seacoast cars and coffee in portsmouth this sunday? it's usually a great show with 1000 - 1500 cars. we cruise in in a group (mix of exotics and others usually my buddies aventador SV, widebody GTR, my car, and a few mclaren's and vettes/zr1's/hellcats) super nice group of people. if easier feel free to email me at [email protected] i am the worst at getting on here. sunday is supposed to be 75 and sunny!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Heading to portland if anyone wants to link up

Too busy and too short of notice for me. and WAY to rainy to take out the MAZZ!!!
But don't stop asking, would love to meet up. Plus I found my MAZZ brother.....Same year, same color, almost 100% same....mine was built 3 month earlier.

Funniest thing, I looked at this very car to buy, but I preferred a black interior vs. red.

He lives 7 miles away and in 18 months never had seen him on the roads.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey tasnam,

Just subscribed to this thread. I'm in the south shore of Massachusetts, but we sometimes go up to the York, Ogunquit area in the summer. Also go to Vergennes in Vermont and cut through New Hampshire. Maybe catch up with you guys then!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts