·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome as well.

Im going there soon to test drive a 2006 gransport they have in stock..:thumbsup:

I would like to welcome our newest sponsors Continental AutoSports to Maserati Life. If you have any Maserati sales or parts needs please be sure to get in touch with Continental AutoSports!

http://continentalautosports.com/

·
Registered
503 Posts
They are right down the road from me, and they have a great Ferrari/Maserati facility. Everyone I have encountered there, from sales, to parts, service, and even the porters were very friendly, and I was just kicking tires the last time I was in here.

Nick

·
Registered
620 Posts
need anything from continental contact Thom. have dealt with him many times
with nothing but praise for his service.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I concur with the sentiments expressed here. Since purchasing my 2004 Spyder I have had my car serviced at Continental AutoSports. I have been pleased with the services they have provided. Scott is very knowledgeable about the product line they service.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I went in for their free inspection that they offered a couple of weeks ago. I walked out with a nice gift bag with a Maserati ball cap, an official Maserati History of the Coupe book, and some other misc Maserati swag. I didn't pay a dime. They also extended a discounted price that'll be honored until spring on some upcoming work I was planning.

Always happy with the service there.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Wow, I wish I still lived in Chicago! Sorry I missed that!

They were VERY helpful when I was looking at the black GS at OBB, which Continental had serviced. They spent quite a bit of time on the phone with me telling me everything they knew about the car, just to be nice! (It is still languishing on the OBB lot, btw) Really great guys in service, and really knew the product line.

Might make the 4 hour drive worthwhile!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts