Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to your forum and Maserati. I am about to buy a low mile 2006 Maserati CAMBIOCORSA Coupe with an F1 Transmission.
Am I getting myself in trouble with the transmission. I keep reading that some 04 and 05 coupe models had a lot of problems. I appreciate any input you guys have and I am very excited about joining you guys.

Thanks

AJ

·
Vendor
4,745 Posts
AJ,

Welcome to the forum, do a search and you'll learn more about the problems that some owners have had. I have not heard of many troubles with 04+ cars regarding the trans. I think you're in fairly safe spot with an 06 and of course it will be under warranty for a bit more.

Best Regards,
-- Jeff

·
Registered
228 Posts
No problems here...........

Amogholy:

I own a 2003 Maser Coupe CambioCorsa with 11,500 miles on the odometer. I have had ZERO problems with the clutch and F-1 pump. I NEVER drive in Auto, back-up only when absolutely necessary, and ALWAYS drive in Sport mode.

Good luck.

·
Registered
339 Posts
amogholy,

There really is nothing to worry about as long as you learn how to drive the car properly and take care of your car maintenance wise.

Do a search on this forum for clutch, transmission, CC, F1, etc and you'll find this topic discussed at length and with more tech detail than I'm sure you'll understand.

Good luck with the car, you'll never want to go back to a standard gearbox again!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I am new to your forum and Maserati. I am about to buy a low mile 2006 Maserati CAMBIOCORSA Coupe with an F1 Transmission.
Am I getting myself in trouble with the transmission. I keep reading that some 04 and 05 coupe models had a lot of problems. I appreciate any input you guys have and I am very excited about joining you guys.

Thanks

AJ
the CC is fine. do they still make CC coupes in 06? get a GS if u can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.