Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the pictures I have disconnect the large white rectangle plug at bottom of steering wheel. I had problem with my switches and internal,lights. Causing my converible top, not to operate. From inside of car. Also got a message saying top,inoperable. Removing this plug seemed to fix my problem. I think I need a new steering wheel as maserati does not sell the switches separately

·
Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC
218 Posts
Here is the pictures I have disconnect the large white rectangle plug at bottom of steering wheel. I had problem with my switches and internal,lights. Causing my converible top, not to operate. From inside of car. Also got a message saying top,inoperable. Removing this plug seemed to fix my problem. I think I need a new steering wheel as maserati does not sell the switches separately
Looks like they do...May have to get in touch with them to confirm but definitely looks like it's for the switches. But considering the prices, a used steering wheel with those switches already included might be a cheaper route.

Also available on eBay if you wanna go that route.

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Here is the pictures I have disconnect the large white rectangle plug at bottom of steering wheel. I had problem with my switches and internal,lights. Causing my converible top, not to operate. From inside of car. Also got a message saying top,inoperable. Removing this plug seemed to fix my problem. I think I need a new steering wheel as maserati does not sell the switches separately View attachment 136986
Is your steering wheel all black? If so, I have polished piano black steering wheel that's in perfect condition that I'll sell to you for $500 plus shipping. Maserati will sell a new steering wheel to you for about $4000 and Scuderia has them available for order for $2515.00.

Scuderia - Piano black steering wheel

Here's a picture of the steering wheel that I have. No sticky buttons and all of the switches are in perfect condition. The photo makes it look like there is dirt on the switches, but there isn't:

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is your steering wheel all black? If so, I have polished piano black steering wheel that's in perfect condition that I'll sell to you for $500 plus shipping. Maserati will sell a new steering wheel to you for about $4000 and Scuderia has them available for order for $2515.00.

Scuderia - Piano black steering wheel

Here's a picture of the steering wheel that I have. No sticky buttons and all of the switches are in perfect condition. The photo makes it look like there is dirt on the switches, but there isn't:

do the backlit lights work? what year did it come out of ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think 2014 will be different and wont work on my 2011

1 - 9 of 9 Posts