Maserati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Very nice looking, congrats on finally getting it. Are those windows from the factory/dealer or did you have that tint put on after the fact? It looks good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi

Nice car! I have an 04 coupe and I'm having trouble with front tyre wear. Your car looks lower than mine, I mean smaller gaps between tyre and wheel arch. Has yours been lowered? How many miles have it covered?

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had the car since Sept and I use it as a daily drive. So far I have covered 2000 miles. It is Alfieri Grey and the windows are not factory tinted. I have not lowered the car. Love that car!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Anthony said:
I have had the car since Sept and I use it as a daily drive. So far I have covered 2000 miles. It is Alfieri Grey and the windows are not factory tinted. I have not lowered the car. Love that car!!!

I presume it's fitted with Skyhook ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The interior is called Chiaro which is a light grey with black pipping.The car is loaded with all the options: Skyhook, Hi-Fi stereo, Xenon lights, etc.
I keep it in sport mode because it drives better. This car loves to be driven hard. Too bad the traffic in Houston does not allow me to drive the car to its fullest potentials.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
thebimbo
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing