Maserati Forum banner

Pics of my White on Red GranTurismo

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  I love pizza 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, Newbie to the Maserati world, coming from the world of BMW. I just picked up a white with a full red GranTurismo. The car is amazing. I brought it to the beach last night. What an amazing time. Ill spare you the time of reading for now, onto some pics!

One questions I have is does anyone know if I have to change the oil prior to the first service at 12k? Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
One more pic..

#7 ·
Here is a quick photoshop I did.

#8 ·
My favourite car , to which i aspire , white is the new (in) colour here in the uk tho the fuji is awsomely stunning , colour combo's are a personal thing and that bright a red for inside looks garish to me and i think will be difficult for resale, tho hey if i had the bucks for a new tourismo the last thing i would be worried about is losing a few bucks on resale ,,. if it suited me then to hell with everyone else , enjoy it mate you deserve it

Regards lozcb

#12 ·
I have a question, but first I want to thank you for posting these pictures as it convinced me to go with the red dash and red steering wheel for my GranTurismo S order. It should be a stunner just like yours. The question I had was on the black trim for the dash and doors. I selected that as well, but wasn't told it was an optional charge, I heard from a review that its a $3,000 option. Was it a cost option for you? I assumed you could pick whatever wood/silver trim you want with none of them being separated as an cost option.

#13 ·
Per my window sticker the option is "Int. Mouldings Body Colour Kit" and its a $2500 option. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.