Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
here are the pics of my GS. Sorry about the quality, had to use my cellphone. Picture from my digtial camera are too big to be uploaded.

Took it for a spin this morning on PCH and through the malibu canyon, it was a blast.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
looks awsome!

I have never seen that color before. I assume the rims have a gun metal finish to give it that color?

any interior shots?

if you to try you can go to www.tinypic.com and maybe upload the other photos.

again nice! I bet you drive with a smile on your face :cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks awsome!

I have never seen that color before. I assume the rims have a gun metal finish to give it that color?

any interior shots?

if you to try you can go to www.tinypic.com and maybe upload the other photos.

again nice! I bet you drive with a smile on your face :cool:
The rims are Mercury rims, they seem almost the same color as the car. Here's a closeup of the rims. Interior is all black, will upload some more pictures asap.

Yes, i still have the smile on my face :D . Man, what a car. Drove with the stereo turned off the stereo so that i can hear roar of the engine. I nicked the underside of the front bumper in a parking lot, so that put a damper on things a little bit.

-MG

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
... I nicked the underside of the front bumper in a parking lot, so that put a damper on things a little bit.
Don't sweat it, once that first nick is out of the way, you're good to go with less worry.

·
Registered
160 Posts
;) nobody will see the underside of your front lip spoiler. Just take care of those nice rims, don't park too close to the curbs (rears are wider).

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice!

Congras!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in L.A. if you ever want to caravan.

In fact, there must be a few Masers in L.A. to form a small club.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LA maserati club

sure, i would be interested.
anybody here members of TMC?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes - I'm a member of TMC. Not too sure how many new car owners are members - seems like they've got a lot of classics in the club, which is why I joined.

I'm hoping to get my '61 3500GT out of the shop and run it on weekends with a coupe as a daily driver. I'm still shopping for the coupe....and trying to figure out if I can afford it!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hi guys,
here are the pics of my GS. Sorry about the quality, had to use my cellphone. Picture from my digtial camera are too big to be uploaded.

Took it for a spin this morning on PCH and through the malibu canyon, it was a blast.
Ugly car! The color is all wrong and the wheels look bent. The PCH drive caused ocean salt damage to the body. If you drove anywhere near Solvang, the Abelskivers corroded the undercarrige. I'll give you $50,000 for that piece of crap just because I'm your friend......:D

Actually a wood-inspiring BEAUTIFUL Maserati. Makes me proud to own one. Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts