Maserati Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my GTS in granito with rosso interior, and I am dying to see some pics of what it will look like. The Maserati car configurator just doesn't look real enough.

If anyone has any pics of the above combo, they would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my GTS in granito with rosso interior, and I am dying to see some pics of what it will look like. The Maserati car configurator just doesn't look real enough.

If anyone has any pics of the above combo, they would be much appreciated.
Granito was my first choice.
I have yet to see one aside from on the website configurator.
I think it is the closest color to the Ferrari titanium.
Post pics when it comes in.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The Granito is almost Black. It was my first choice too, but after seeing the demo in Granito, it was too dark for me. I actually wanted the Ferrari Titanium, the Alfieri is much closer, still darker. The Palladio is close too, a little more blue in it.

Here are my picts of the demo, Granito Rosso like yours :D

http://www.granturismos.net/

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Granito is almost Black. It was my first choice too, but after seeing the demo in Granito, it was too dark for me. I actually wanted the Ferrari Titanium, the Alfieri is much closer, still darker. The Palladio is close too, a little more blue in it.

Here are my picts of the demo, Granito Rosso like yours :D

http://www.granturismos.net/
My mistake. I was thinking of Grigio Carbonio. Not Granito.
Still the pics of the Granito are awesome!!!!
Definitely easier to care for than Nero.

·
Registered
402 Posts
My mistake. I was thinking of Grigio Carbonio. Not Granito.
Still the pics of the Granito are awesome!!!!
Definitely easier to care for than Nero.
Are you referring to the Nero Carbonio, which is black? There is not a Grigio Carbonio that I recall...

Thanks on the picts!

·
Registered
97 Posts
grigio granito

Are you referring to the Nero Carbonio, which is black? There is not a Grigio Carbonio that I recall...

Thanks on the picts!
Adam,
I checked the website again. And indeed there is a Grigio Granito. Never seen one in person. But my Grigio Alfieri is pretty dark already. I think this is even a shade darker. But still very very nice.
attached is the screen shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Adam,
I checked the website again. And indeed there is a Grigio Granito. Never seen one in person. But my Grigio Alfieri is pretty dark already. I think this is even a shade darker. But still very very nice.
attached is the screen shot.
Correct, there is a Grigio Granito, which is what my picts are of, but no Grigio Carbonio that you mentioned :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
+ 3 , id say Alfieri. Granito is alsost black, Touring is very light silver, Nuvolari has brown, and Palladio has blue :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts