Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see, I love my Italian machines. My 1998 Ducati 748 SPS with new paint scheme inspired by last year's winner, my 2003 Duc Monster M800S, and the newest, 2008 Duc Hypermotard S. As for the last pic, believe me, my baby would never be out there if there wasn't a reason. I had to help carry a friend who decided to roll his truck and break his leg open, but a little mud is all that got on it, and my friend got to the hospital in the fastest ambulance around. Enjoy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more...

Beauty meets the Beast

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hot rods, motos, short hair, Fayetteville....Military man? :cool:
How would you have ever guessed. LOL, but this is USAF here representing the Italian class of machines. The Army guys I kick out of the back of the planes like those...ugh...Hondas...LOL

There are some pretty decent roads around here, as long as you ride them first and ensure there is no gravel on them. Thanks for all the comments guys, I will be posting a few more pics I took on my vacation last week.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More Fun!

748, when she was ALL CARBON!

And, some recent vacation photos in Louisiana.

·
Registered
2004 Honda Inspire :-)
307 Posts
hey maseratissgt hows coupe overall.....when i get my GS we should meet up im a crew chief on the KC-10 out here in Cali.... would like to see more pics of that CC Blue if you don't mind:cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is excellent...

hey maseratissgt hows coupe overall.....when i get my GS we should meet up im a crew chief on the KC-10 out here in Cali.... would like to see more pics of that CC Blue if you don't mind:cool:
and everything I thought it would be and more. I will put up some more pics real soon. Matter of fact I think I will do some more now. I'm really looking for a new set of wheels but damn they are hard to come by. Especially ones I like.

·
Registered
10 Posts
At ease, with the Army jokes...LOL... I am proud to be one of those Army guys you kick out of the back of planes! Nice Maserati and what a beautiful color choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts