Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my new '02 coupe today and will actually have the opportunity to take it for an 1.5 hour drive to the country house -alone. The wife and kids are up there - wife doesn't know I bought the car - my 3 1/2 yr old son does as "our secret". On a side note, sorry for the pride, last weekend I was cleaning out the garage and he asked to use my tools - I told him sure, just put them back where you got them - and asked him "what do you want to do ? " He said he needed to "fix Morgan's car" (his big sister). See pic below and notice 2 handed use of screw driver in tight space ! A dad's pride.

Anyway, I'm selling my Porsche 911 and the Laptop based Durmatric OBD II software - great system -even lets you record all readings while driving and clear all codes but it is specifically for Porsche. I have been unable to find something other than generic OBD's - nothing specific for the Maserati.

So, can we take a quick poll on the top 3 recommendations ? I figure somewhere between $150-300 should do it.

Thanks

RMB

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
You can use a generic OBD and get the basic readings from your Maser (I have done that myself). If you want to be able to access the TCU and all of the extended codes then you will need to buy an SD2/SD3 or one of the clones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts