Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear some stories! Ill share one after I read a few.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well this is for you single guys....

If I picked up a hotty in my car... I would be found under the car smashed...

I will just have to live vicariously through you guys...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have had a few young ladies flash me while driving my car...

Once while driving down the road a toyota camry pulled up next to me and a young lady who was quite well endowed showed me her finer points...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Once while driving down the road a toyota camry pulled up next to me and a young lady who was quite well endowed showed me her finer points...
Why doesn't anything like that ever happen to me?! I once had a car full of teenage boys pull up next to me and while laughing inquire about the size of my male member. That's what I get. It's just not fair!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
In my experience, guys and teenagers are much more interested in nice cars than women.
I get a lot more attention and compliments from women than men. But so far I haven't got lucky...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
funny.. mine gets admiring glances from the (normally male) 60+ generation...
The first saturday I got the Maserati at about 1am coming home from the city (Boston) I am in the fast lane and drive slowly past a stretch navigator. As I get past the limo my buddy tells me to slow down becuase their is a girl trying to get out attention. I slow down and we get greeted by 4 girls in a drunken state yelling and peeling layers off. They yell to me asking me for my phone number so my friend writes it on a piece of paper and they call. They ask us what we are doing and we happen to be going to the next town over. We end up agreeing to see them but the driver didnt get this info passed to him so he called the police. We got pulled over and I got drilled with 100 questions about where I got the car and all the good stuff. Had me to a field sobriety test. In the end after he let us go and we met up with the girls. It was an interesting first night with the Masi! I found a pic on her myspace a few weeks later that I found humerous, it was taken at about 80MPH.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Left out the good parts eh?

Geez... All of this for that??? Heck I have had a local cop pull me over to check out the car, then want to race me to the next light. After a lot of talking I finally agreed, but deal was nothing over 60mph.. So I smoked him to 60 and at the next light he said only two words to me, "Holy Cow!"

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Cost of a gallon of premium gas.....about $3.89

Price of an Italian exotic......about $130,000.00

Look on driver's face when babes "flash" their approval of driver in said Italian car.......PRICELESS!

On a related note and, to open discussion to the fairer sex on this board....what reactions have you ladies had from men as you drive your Italian exotic about town? Hopefully no 'flashing'....;)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
With the new exhaust my car went from "chick magnet" to "dude magnet". :mad:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Last night an older lady, maybe in her sixties, gave me a look of surprise and contempt when I was pulling out of the garage. I felt naughty
Maybe she's one of those 60 years old with the body of a... let's say... 55! :D

A couple of days ago I was leaving the AutoZone parking lot and this semi-homeless woman in a beat-up van (her home) screamed "Nice Maserati!!". That's the best I've got so far...

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Maybe she's one of those 60 years old with the body of a... let's say... 55! :D

A couple of days ago I was leaving the AutoZone parking lot and this semi-homeless woman in a beat-up van (her home) screamed "Nice Maserati!!". That's the best I've got so far...
I'd hate to think what you and I would end up with if we went on the pull together ….

1 - 20 of 140 Posts