Maserati Forum banner

Would you participate in a photo competition?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Would love to see a photo contest and some great maser pics!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well There does not seem to be much interest in this. If we do offer this how many people would take part? I might be able to offer a voucher for $300.00 from www.fine-time.us as a prize if there is enough interest I sure would love to move forward with this.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let me know if you want me to add a poll to this thread, to see the number of ML members interested.
I think adding a poll would be a very good idea. =) Could you please add one?

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
105 Posts
Okay, you got my vote. Need to take some tasty pics of the Ghibli now though. I'll have to see what I can come up with.

How do you see it working? A central folder where members can dump their favourite car image which is then posted after a cut-off date for all members to vote on their favourite pic, perhaps.

Now would be the perfect time for me coz I just waxed it yesterday and the sun came out for the first time this year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well a lot of other forums that have photo contests have the folks that want to enter use photo bucket to upload their pictures. Then the link to the photo is sent to whoever is managing the contest. Usually a forum moderator. That or one of us here could upload them. Then when the cut off time for submissions has past. The person managing the contest posts a poll with the pictures. Each picture would be assigned a number and the one that gets the most votes from the members is a winner. =) I think there would have to be a limit on size for the photos. Something like 800X600. It depends how large a picture the forum could show. I would say there should be a two or three week window in which to enter. If your car is looking good you might want to go ahead and snap some pictures. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

1 - 18 of 18 Posts