Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attended the auto show this weekend in Philly, lots of nice cars but no Ferraris, one Maserati Gran Turismo, really a dissappointment, nothing exciting, except for maybe a few Lambos and Aston Martins and a Porsche turbo. Being a Maser fan nothing really excited me and everything paled in comparison I am so glad I found this new GS coupe what a bargain!

06 Qp sport
06 Gs spyder
06 Gs coupe (awaiting tags)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too attended the show on Sunday, like you said, nothing of great interest. Not to make it a total waste of time we did stop at Hooters on the way home to NJ. Good wings.

·
Registered
339 Posts
the exotics aren't supported by manufacturer, so it's up to the individual dealers to displa. Kerbeck pays for their own space so they show Aston Martin, Lambo, Bentley, RR and Maserati. Algar chose not to exhibit (the space is now taken up by Simeone Museum on the 1st floor).

If anyone else is heading to the show, I'm exhibiting on 1st floor right behind Porsche. Will be there all day, each day with a pounding headache from the car stereo display in the far corner. Please stop by and keep me from killing myself from the boredom

-Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts