Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2001 Gran cabrio Passenger side window goes down in increments when I hold down drivers control button, but when I hold down the button on the passenger door itself it has no problem. also getting error for convertible top inoperable see manual. could this be connected. furthermore top will not go up and down while this message is showing. but it works fine when I operate it from the door key. goes up and down with no problem .any suggestions. ps battery is new

·
Registered
89 Posts
Do you have the stick button issue? If the window works proper with the passenger switch then its the up/down plastic switch wearing down... I had sticky button... took my switch apart and saw that the plastic tips had broken off Making my up/down loose.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have the stick button issue? If the window works proper with the passenger switch then its the up/down plastic switch wearing down... I had sticky button... took my switch apart and saw that the plastic tips had broken off Making my up/down loose.
thanks but i dont think thats my problem switch seems to be pretty solid

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had the same exact issue on my 2018 GT MC but on the passenger window. Just move the seat all the way forward and all the way back a few times. (Do this with both engine on and off).
This fixed my problem. Hope this resolve the issue for you as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the same exact issue on my 2018 GT MC but on the passenger window. Just move the seat all the way forward and all the way back a few times. (Do this with both engine on and off).
This fixed my problem. Hope this resolve the issue for you as well.
than you that seemed to fix the window problem and the convertible top issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts