Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to ask the forum if something was wrong with my passenger seat... When trying to use the back seats last night, the driver side seat automatically moves forward when folded. The passanger side however, did not automatically move, I manually moved the seat forward to create more room. Is this just a strange idiosyncrasy? Did I either turn off a button/fuction or is something broken?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wanted to ask the forum if something was wrong with my passenger seat... When trying to use the back seats last night, the driver side seat automatically moves forward when folded. The passanger side however, did not automatically move, I manually moved the seat forward to create more room. Is this just a strange idiosyncrasy? Did I either turn off a button/fuction or is something broken?
It probably lost the calibration. Follow this guide and should get it working again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just tried to recalibrate using the YouTube reference but still not working...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Kchong you need to get the recalibration just right by following precisely the instructions in aeropatel's video. Do it too slowly and it won't work.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just tried to recalibrate using the YouTube reference but still not working...
It took me a few times to get it working when I had this issue past summer.

Keep in mind that the procedure has to be done quickly after removing the key from the ignition. For passenger side seat, I'd suggest to either have someone remove the key while your waiting on the passenger side to open the door or put something over the door to avoid scratches so you can lean in from the passenger side to remove the key before opening the door to do the procedure.

Try it a few times. And make sure to use the seat back release lever to fold the seat back forward as much as possible after the front-back process on the switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts