Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the pollen filter for a 4200 is the same as an Alfa 166. Available for around £17.50 for a MANN one or £40+ from Maser.

Just thought you may be interested ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
An Idea

Maybe it would be a good idea to start some type of thread/board here exclusively for cross matching? Perhaps Andrew could suggest how to organize such a thing. In ten years, it could be a HUGE resource for the site.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right !

Can anyone oblige on how to set this up ?

Standard Maserati fitment Blaupunkt 5 cd changer is called an IDC A09 and fits quite a few cars. Can be had on the bay of E for around £60 and should be plug and play compatible with most Blaupunkt NIT modules. You may need a code, but they can be found on the internet and might cost you £10 max.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Crapjokes said:
Can anyone oblige on how to set this up ?

Standard Maserati fitment Blaupunkt 5 cd changer is called an IDC A09 and fits quite a few cars. Can be had on the bay of E for around £60 and should be plug and play compatible with most Blaupunkt NIT modules. You may need a code, but they can be found on the internet and might cost you £10 max.
True but the Coupe and Spyder don't use Blaupunkt NIT's. They use Magneti-Marelli with a Blaupunkt compatible CDC connection. Although the IDC-A09 can display text (i.e. artist/title) the MM NIT won't pass it through to the display. A true Blaupunkt NIT probably would. This makes it a less than ideal interface for ipod, satellite radio, etc.. Best you gan get is disk number/track number and time info. Someday I'll crack the CAN bus protocol and publish it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think Willie discovered that Nissan 350 brake pads are equivalent to ours, and much cheaper.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Batteries (US)

From CHRIS7469

"I called the Dealer to ask about a battery. The parts manager was a real nice guy. He told me they use Interstates in their Ferraris and Maseratis.

He said he could ship one to me, but it would be quicker and cheaper to pick one up from a local dealer.

The Battery had to be ordered. If anyone is interested the Interstate Part number is MTMX5.

cM"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts