Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i find the paint code on a Gransport? I see the color name under the hood cover but there is no paint code.

I have been thinking that my car color is Grigio Alfieri, infact it is Grigio Nuvolari.

-MG

·
Registered
835 Posts
Where can i find the paint code on a Gransport? I see the color name under the hood cover but there is no paint code.

I have been thinking that my car color is Grigio Alfieri, infact it is Grigio Nuvolari.

-MG
not on the car can only get it from the dealerships...in your case, 226686 for Grigio Nuvolari.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody want Grigio Alfieri touchup paint??

haha - Thanks for the paint code. Will get the correct paint this time.

Anybody need some Grigio Alfieri touchup paint? It a 1oz bottle from paintscratch.com. I can mail it if anybody wants it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I emailed PaintScratch to get some Bianco Fuji for touch-up with paint codes and even formulas from Glasurit and Sherwin Williams automotive, and they told me they could not mix it. Maybe there is a reason this option is so expensive, after all. Please let me know if you found any other good sources for touch-up paint.

Yuliya

·
Registered
139 Posts
Go talk to Steve Egyed at Ferrari of Houston. He explained to me that the issue with pearl paint is how it is sprayed on. Using any metallic touch-up paint in brush form does not produce very good results because the metallic flecks are not suspended in the paint is a uniform manner and will sink to the bottom of the scratch when applied with a brush. I can show you the spots on my car that were touched up and the spots look like a much darker blue paint was used because you can not see any metal fleck.

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts