Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any Maserati Owners Clubs in the NJ area? If so, please let me know how to get in touch, If not, let me know if you'd be interested in putting something together.

On another note, I'm thinking of having a Maserati Owners Rally / Party this year. My property and outbuildings could handle a bunch of people and a bunch of cars. Plenty of room for parking, catering, activities, etc, etc.

I'm located in a beautiful country setting, have great roads in mind for a rally with gorgeous views of the Delaware Water Gap, pastures and farms on exciting and rural winding roads. I'm thinking an honest, laid back Italian theme (bocce, a bit of outdoor dining, and most importantly, sharing the experiences of each of our cars with fellow owners and fans of the machine there to appreciate, in a friendly, comfortable setting.

Let me know what you think and who would be interested. Just send a quick message with your comments and we'll see what comes of it!

Live Well!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds great - how about late April or early May? I'm about 2hrs away (at legal speeds)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Check out TMC Eastern Chapter - several people in NJ, some with older cars. I'd give thought to a trip from LI if the dates worked. TMC and the Pocono event will happen on Memorial Day and late June, you may want to consider working with/around these.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pocono Event around Memorial Day Weekend?

Good idea! The Pocono Raceway is about a half an hour away. Could work very well. Can you help me get in touch with them (TMC eastern chapter)? Any contact info, names / numbers, etc?

Thanks!

Bob

·
Registered
517 Posts
Maserati Owners National Meet

Good idea! The Pocono Raceway is about a half an hour away. Could work very well. Can you help me get in touch with them (TMC eastern chapter)? Any contact info, names / numbers, etc?

Thanks!

Bob
How about coming out to the Maserati Owners National Meet June 20 - 23, 2008 at Skytop Lodge & Pocono Raceway. It is the largest gathering of Maseratis on the East Coast. Last year we had over 40 Maseratis and 6 Maserati Dealers take part in the Concorso d'Eleganza and Driving Event at Pocono Raceway. http://www.italiancarsatpocono.com/MIE White Hi Res.pdf

For Complete details www.italiancarsatpocono.com
Registration forms www.italiancarsatpocono.com/General Registration 2008.pdf

If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
If the dates work... Count me in...

As long as the dates and the weather cooperate, sounds like a blast.

I am located in central jersey.

Thanks. CM

·
Registered
478 Posts
Bob,

Yes, will arrange. Am buried at the moment but will be in the touch next couple of days. Feel free to PM me; am happy to support putting things together.

Peter

·
Registered
517 Posts
As long as the dates and the weather cooperate, sounds like a blast.

I am located in central jersey.

Thanks. CM
The weather usually does, in 22 years we've only been rained out once (knock on wood).

Everyone would like to see more modern era Maserati owners come out to events. It's kind of strange at events anywhere in North America it's the current model owners of Ferraris & Lamborghinis that really turn out. And it's hard to get the vintage owners to come out. With Maserati it's just the opposite.

Why is that?

·
Registered
517 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts