Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All things must pass and my Maserati has moved on to a new owner.

I will miss her. The 2004 CC was my first brand new car and possibly the best car I have owned to date. It was not an easy decision, but an opportunity came upon me that I could not resist.

Shown below is a bad photo of the Maserati's replacement-- a 2003 Ferrari 575M (manual transmission). The car is having its major service done now and getting a cleaning and some extraneous badging removed. I hope to accept delivery in two weeks or so.

I will attempt to drive this daily as I did the Maser :)

-dsd

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congratulations!

I am sure you will enjoy the 575 and hope it will serve you well as daily driver!

·
Registered
237 Posts
oh, you poor baby!

What are you having removed??

Congrats!

·
Registered
201 Posts
See you over on Ferrari Life then. On that forum a few of the members are even sober. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is a guy in Little Rock who has put over 40k miles on his 575 in two years. Speaks well for the possibility as a daily driver. I know he has done 2 majors and some other work (half-shafts). He loves the car.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Congrats and good luck with the 575! I have never owned a Ferrari and I am just looking for additional garage space to buy one. Will probably never be able to part with my Maser...

The 575 is a beautiful sounding car the blends elegrance and aggressive design together. i would love to hear your opinion after 4-5 months.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats and good luck with the 575! I have never owned a Ferrari and I am just looking for additional garage space to buy one. Will probably never be able to part with my Maser...

limited garage space is probably a good thing for me actually.

Enjoy the 575. Gorgous! I l love the 575 wheels.

How does the F car v12 feel compared to lets say a V12 SL 65 amg?

Try not to smile too much when you are driving :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts