Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MNA will reward current Maserati owners $15,000 in retail/lease support or cash towards the purchase of a new 2-door Maserati (GS, GS Spyder, Coupe, Mc Victory).

MNA will reward current Maserati owners $10,000 in retail/lease support or cash towards the purchase of a new Quattroporte DuoSelect.

Retail financing or lease must be through Maserati Financial Services. (Cash option is only available to cash purchasers and may not be used towards non-MFS retail financing\lease)

Your dealer must also be enrolled in the CPO & Refurbishment programs, but I would assume they would all be working on that.

- Mark

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks, but my dealer gave me about $20K off in August/06 for my '06 GS....and I financed it through USAA.
Doesn't seem like much of a deal considering the new models coming......QP Auto and GT.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thanks, but my dealer gave me about $20K off in August/06 for my '06 GS....and I financed it through USAA.
Doesn't seem like much of a deal considering the new models coming......QP Auto and GT.
Right, but I expect this will just increase the discount your dealer offers you.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
...Mc Victory
...CPO & Refurbishment programs...
the things that caught my eyes are these.

i would imagine those dealers who are still holding on their MCV would still try to squeeze a profit from them.

and what is REFURBISHMENT PROGRAM?
you can get refurbished maseratis now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts