Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
In a country that still has starvation, massive deprivation and corruption, this guy sees fit to complain about a USD 390 dispute by destroying a USD 423,000 car. Why did he not just give the car away to a charity in an equally public ceremony? He could still have raised awareness of his dispute and helped other folks in the process.

Says way more about him than it does about Maserati. "Don't make me angry because I can afford to destroy this car to embarrass you." The ego and the skewed morality of this person are simply staggering.

For sure this is not good publicity for Maserati but if I were them I would stay silent, save to say how they regretted the wilful destruction of something so beautiful that many would aspire to work hard to own.

Normally I would be with the consumer if the corporation did something wrong but his behaviour is so extreme, egotistical and immoral that I'd like to see this guy put down.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh the irony. He clearly didn't destroy it completely, which means he probably intends to repair the car before he does whatever he chooses to do with it next.... AND where do you suppose the parts will need to come from for the repair?? EXACTLY.

Someone didn't think it all the way through I guess.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Where did this "LEMON" prius joke come from?

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
mowlas - nailed it - ++++1000000

In a country that still has starvation, massive deprivation and corruption, this guy sees fit to complain about a USD 390 dispute by destroying a USD 423,000 car. Why did he not just give the car away to a charity in an equally public ceremony? He could still have raised awareness of his dispute and helped other folks in the process.

Says way more about him than it does about Maserati. "Don't make me angry because I can afford to destroy this car to embarrass you." The ego and the skewed morality of this person are simply staggering.

For sure this is not good publicity for Maserati but if I were them I would stay silent, save to say how they regretted the wilful destruction of something so beautiful that many would aspire to work hard to own.

Normally I would be with the consumer if the corporation did something wrong but his behaviour is so extreme, egotistical and immoral that I'd like to see this guy put down.

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
This to me looks like an attempt from a rival company to derails Maserati's brand in China as Maserati's looks to grow their sales in China. Just a thought...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts