Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
So it's an S Q4, all wheel drive, that's what I'd be looking into, or the Ghibli S Q4, just wondered if the QP suffers from extra length and weight? Of course the Ghibli is shorter and lighter so it must be sportier in handling, but I'm not a race car driver, just want a reasonably quick 4 door with all wheel drive and the Maserati sound! No one better to tell me how it feels than an owner, like you! I've stopped dreaming of the 2012 or so QPs now I have a choice of Ghibli or QP, because the all wheel drive is a must for my DD. Keep posting your experiences please, thank you!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally, I feel as if the car is very quick. The car seem to pick up speed at such a rapid pace, and under my radar as it feels so effortless (turbos I suppose). I have driven a base Ghibli, but not the Ghibli S Q4. My Quattroporte with the Sport package feels every bit as nimble and sporty out on the road as the Ghibli did. The car does not drive like a "big car." Go test drive both and see which one may appeal to you more. We sold a large full size vehicle for the Quattroporte, so we were only looking at large cars as it's replacement which is why the Quattroporte appealed to us more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts