Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,580 Posts
Sorry to hear about the careless valet guy. Personally I would not let a valet person park a Honda Qualude, if I owned one. Hey fellahs reminds me of a story about 24 years ago when I drove a Mercury Grand Marquis (yes I know, I was sick in the head then) to a restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale and gave it to the valet guy. After dinner I handed in my stub and waited what seemd ages to get my car back. Eventually it came and I drove 20 minutes home (with a hot date). Got home and could not open the garage door with the Homelink.

It was only then that I found out that the valet jerk had given me someone elses Mercury. I called the restaurant and had them bring me my own car back and gave them the other guys back in return. I bet the other guy was pissed as heck!

· Registered
4,580 Posts
I remember that a couple of years ago my wife and I went to a charity event at a hotel in Estero, FL where the elder President Bush, Barbara Bush, Mary Matlin et al were present so the security was very tight and everyone had to valet park. In those good old days I was driving a DB9 Volante and there was no way I was letting anyone park it for me. I pulled up to a space before the front entrance to the hotel, parked it and then gave the valet guy a very nice parking "fee" and he was cool with that so I was able to leave it there all evening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.