Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used '15 Maserati Granturismo Sport a couple of weeks ago, with just over 5K miles on the odometer. Can anyone vouch for the service at Maserati of Orlando, since I live in Melbourne, and they will be my closest Maserati authorized service?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Gosh it's a long long drive from Melbourne to Orlando it's some 14000 kl. it might be better to find somewhere a little closer,��

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gosh it's a long long drive from Melbourne to Orlando it's some 14000 kl. it might be better to find somewhere a little closer,��
True, and then there's all the time spent on the boat!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received a quote from the Maserati dealer in Orlando, and they wanted over $2,600 for the two-year service. I had the work done (VERY competently, I might add) by British Performance right here in Melbourne (FL) for $1,200.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had them do my regular service on my 15' Quattroporte. They seem to be fine. Dealership is nothing to write home about. They are supposed to move to the Mall at Millenia in the future which will be closer, but they are on the other side of Orlando and the drive over is a PIA (I 'm Beachside). Gave me a loaner Ghibli from National Car Rental, Nice!. All I have had done is routine maintenance work, a few recall issues ( I bought the maintenance package with my lease) and a new rear windscreen ( falling coconut ). Actually Daytona is closer according to WAZE but have never been there. For what it's worth.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had them do my regular service on my 15' Quattroporte. They seem to be fine. Dealership is nothing to write home about. They are supposed to move to the Mall at Millenia in the future which will be closer, but they are on the other side of Orlando and the drive over is a PIA (I 'm Beachside). Gave me a loaner Ghibli from National Car Rental, Nice!. All I have had done is routine maintenance work, a few recall issues ( I bought the maintenance package with my lease) and a new rear windscreen ( falling coconut ). Actually Daytona is closer according to WAZE but have never been there. For what it's worth.
Thanks for the info. I asked Maserati of Orlando if the wheel tire valves are covered. I had one of them appear to be torn/ripped off, from the area where the valve stem cap threads forward would be. The tire is still maintaining pressure, and I'm not sure how the top part of the valve stem came off, unless it was vandalism or something in the car wash snagged it and yanked it off. Anyway, I never heard back from the dealer on that, so I've reached out to British Performance here for a quote. It will probably require buying and replacing the entire tire valve, complete with the TPMS sensor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wanted to chime in even though this thread is old. This is the only dealer in the area, both Ferrari and Maserati. So you are out of luck if you don't have a trusted independent dealer. I have used this dealer for roughly 5k worth of work over the course of a few years. They aren't bad, but they are VERY VERY BUSY. You will absolutely have to drop the car off and wait a minimum of 2-3 days, or more. When they move to Mall of Millenia area I expect service level to shoot up, but also cost as well, as they will have to make back the expenses of the build out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts