Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello members.
I just bought an 05 GranSport, and the seller does not have the original window sticker. :mad:
It may seem trivial to some, but I really like to have this along with all books and records when I purchase a car.

Is there ANY way to have Maserati NA or anyone else for that matter to reproduce one for me?
I did call them today and was able to have them send me a copy of the build sheet, but that itself does not show how much each option cost.
I was then told by the lady @ Mas NA that if I could get the original dealer to call them and approve it, that she would then forward the request to the I.T. department. :confused:

I do have a copy of another window sticker from another GS I was looking at, and able to get a list and pricing from that to add up some of the options on my particular car.

Here are the ones I need option pricing on:

CALR- Brake calipers Red color
INT2- Technical cloth (Was this an actual option, it does appear on the build sheet as just that).
PIP4- Gran Sport Piping

Thanks for any help or advice.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow....... hard to believe 37 views and nobody knows the price on any of these options. Anyone have their window sticker they can take a quick look at for me to let me know would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
635 Posts
My '02 Coupe was missing its window sticker too. My local dealer (Ferrari & Maserati of Seattle) made a call to Maserati North America and a brand new window sticker was sent directly to my home.

Not sure if this helps or not, but the cost of my colored calipers was listed as: $485.00
Piping was listed as: $225.00

No listing for the technical cloth....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perhaps this will help:

http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229&highlight=Gransport+Invoice

BTW, I saw the GS you bought on AutoTrader. A Rosso Mondial at the Volvo dealer in SLO if I'm not mistaken. Very nice deal at ~$49K with only 6K and change on the clock.
Thanks much for that. The only option that was different on that list than mine was the Gas guzzler tax. I am showing that was a $3000 tax. On the build sheet on my car, it appears that it shows GS piping and Tech. cloth as options as well.
And yes, that is the car I bought. The added benefit is that it has factory warranty till July 2010.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My '02 Coupe was missing its window sticker too. My local dealer (Ferrari & Maserati of Seattle) made a call to Maserati North America and a brand new window sticker was sent directly to my home.

Not sure if this helps or not, but the cost of my colored calipers was listed as: $485.00
Piping was listed as: $225.00

No listing for the technical cloth....
Thanks, but it wouldn't surprise me if those options went up from 02-05.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.