Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
nah... i'm sure there are plenty of car makers would pay enough money to own a piece of maserati before it gets in the hands of fashion designers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Opinions .........

hey guys - remember Benetton took Schumacher to his first F1 world championship (or Schumacher took Benetton :D )

I think it might be a better bet than being forced to use Alfa platforms and engines.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Re: Opinions .........

uktweaker said:
hey guys - remember Benetton took Schumacher to his first F1 world championship (or Schumacher took Benetton :D )

I think it might be a better bet than being forced to use Alfa platforms and engines.
I just don't think it is real. 2.6B isn't cheap for a company that has an annual revenue around 500MM (my guess. maserati has a manufacturing capacity of 3000 cars per year) it would be a bad investment...

·
Registered
530 Posts
and now the reviewers have come in and cleaned everything up. after all the flak wikipedia took over the John Sigenthaler biography they've tightened up their review process and some study actually "determined" they're as accurate as Britannica.

the wonders of the information age...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Steeldream
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing