Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Is this the one at Algar? I was going to try to give it a drive sometime in the next couple weeks...along with the Coupe GT "stripper".

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i pull it off the algar website. please take some more pictures. i would like to see the roof liner and from the driver's view.

·
Registered
339 Posts
very nice

saw it in person the day it went on the showroom floor, it's beautiful, those pics don't do the seude interior or that black paint justice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
mille162 said:
saw it in person the day it went on the showroom floor, it's beautiful, those pics don't do the seude interior or that black paint justice!

yeah... i kind of realised photos dont do justice to the coupe.. dont know why.. i always feel the coupe looks way better in real life.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most people shoot these cars with a wide angle lens... just makes the coupe a little distorted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
M! said:
most people shoot these cars with a wide angle lens... just makes the coupe a little distorted.
yeah... thats a good point.. probably thats the reason why.

The coupe looks more sleek in real life.

any nice shots so far?

·
Registered
29 Posts
RickBullotta said:
Is this the one at Algar? I was going to try to give it a drive sometime in the next couple weeks...along with the Coupe GT "stripper".
Just purchased my GS Spyder from them. Frances is very easy to work with. Very good dealer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Awesome looking motor! Nice combo too..

And echoing aztec.. I WANT SOME of those paddles.. ! nice length to them so you can have your arm on the rest whilst still paddling "so to speak" ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts