Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
726 Posts
Is this the one at Algar? I was going to try to give it a drive sometime in the next couple weeks...along with the Coupe GT "stripper".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i pull it off the algar website. please take some more pictures. i would like to see the roof liner and from the driver's view.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
very nice

saw it in person the day it went on the showroom floor, it's beautiful, those pics don't do the seude interior or that black paint justice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
mille162 said:
saw it in person the day it went on the showroom floor, it's beautiful, those pics don't do the seude interior or that black paint justice!

yeah... i kind of realised photos dont do justice to the coupe.. dont know why.. i always feel the coupe looks way better in real life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most people shoot these cars with a wide angle lens... just makes the coupe a little distorted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
M! said:
most people shoot these cars with a wide angle lens... just makes the coupe a little distorted.
yeah... thats a good point.. probably thats the reason why.

The coupe looks more sleek in real life.

any nice shots so far?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
RickBullotta said:
Is this the one at Algar? I was going to try to give it a drive sometime in the next couple weeks...along with the Coupe GT "stripper".
Just purchased my GS Spyder from them. Frances is very easy to work with. Very good dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Awesome looking motor! Nice combo too..

And echoing aztec.. I WANT SOME of those paddles.. ! nice length to them so you can have your arm on the rest whilst still paddling "so to speak" ;)
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top