Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg! Someone Please help Benchmark Maserati in Birmingham Alabama learn how to change a freaking battery! They’ve had my car for a full 2 weeks. Went to pick it up today and they can’t get it to start!!! They’re bumping heads like the stooges because they’re just lost

·
Registered
595 Posts
Omg! Someone Please help Benchmark Maserati in Birmingham Alabama learn how to change a freaking battery! They’ve had my car for a full 2 weeks. Went to pick it up today and they can’t get it to start!!! They’re bumping heads like the stooges because they’re just lost
Hope you got that battery situation taken care of! Did they try and charge you for other services???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been through what only can be described as hell with them. They put the battery on incorrectly and burned out the entire computer. They dented my car while pushing it in the shop to make more repairs. They’ve added so many things that are flat out lies, my bill is about 5k and they are still working on it!

3,137 Posts
We are in Atlanta and I have several customers from Birmingham next time you need something...It is not that far of a drive to have stuff fixed correctly....Jason

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have been through what only can be described as hell with them. They put the battery on incorrectly and burned out the entire computer. They dented my car while pushing it in the shop to make more repairs. They’ve added so many things that are flat out lies, my bill is about 5k and they are still working on it!
So sorry to hear about your troubles, completely unacceptable!!! But yes, if a trip to Atlanta is in the cards for you, definitely go see Jason and the guys @ Enzo's (y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes! I know. That’s what I usually do but I thought, a battery isn’t a big deal, but to my chagrin that was wrong

·
Registered
595 Posts
Ah ok...
Well, you certainly know where NOT to go next time. Although i would never go back, here's to hoping they do right by you anyway...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts