Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was lounging around work here just now... messenger came round with a UPS package for me to sign... I thought to myself... i havent ordered any stuff from Amazon lately... what the heck can this be??? :confused:

then I realised.... Maserati SpA sent me a BBR die cast of my MCV. Yes with a plate engraved with the number 38/180.

I am sooooo farking happy! I remember i emailed BBR and asked whether they will be doing the MCV and they said they will need to check.

Dont have any camera with me right now. But trust me guys... it's georgeous... :D :D :D

will post pics when I am back home.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
When you get picts......

Post them, I am sure we would all love to see that BBR!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Vincent, now you have one MCV for the garage and another one for the office...!!!

Hey, on another subject... I've been seeing pictures of the earthquake, hope all is fine for you.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries mate... i work for a jap company but I am in Hong Kong... looks farking scary on the tele...

sorry folks, was out last night... will definitely do the pics up tonight!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are the pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
very nice details, even the base.
the plaque looks similar to the one in the car too? and that's 1:1 perhaps?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys... it's great... i am just trying to figure a space for it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dunno yet...

You know what, I have a diecast model for virtually every single one of my car... in the same colour and spec... excpet for my 318Ci... let me do up a special... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts