Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EBAY LINK---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280334377450

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES AND BIDDERS PLEASE! I ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH RELISTING!!!!

This is tough but I'm moving on because I travel way too much to enjoy.....the 2002 Maserati Coupe is for sale. It was up was sale before, but I just couldn't do it. After being sent out of town again...I've decided to sell.

I HAVE A 100% EBAY RATING. I AM A SERIOUS SELLER. NO GAMES AND NO WORRIES. THAT'S MY PROMISE.

JUST SERVICED - Full oil/filter, fluids, and spark plugs change. No maintenance needed for a while!

OVER $8000 IN EXTRAS!! SELL THE EXTRA'S AND YOU'LL BE WAY AHEAD.
YOU COULD ALSO PURCHASE ANOTHER MASERATI FOR THE SAME PRICE...WITH NO EXTRA'S. THIS IS DONE RIGHT. DON'T PASS IT UP.

- SUPER CLEAN GLOSSY BLACK NERO EXTERIOR W/ CAMEL LEATHER INTERIOR.
- FLORIDA MASERATI.
- TRUE 6-SPEED MANUAL!!
- 29,768 CURRENT MILES
- BRAND NEW CLUTCH, PP, FLYWHEEL, & TO BEARING AT 24,907 MILES! BONUS! SAVES YOU $5000
- MASERATI HAS ONLY SEEN FACTORY RECOMMENDED MOBIL-1 SYNTHETIC OIL AND OEM FILTERS.
- MASERATI HAS NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT
- GREAT SHIPPING QUOTES AVAILABLE

EXTRA'S BELOW

20" Savini Wheels and Toyo Proxes T1R tires ($5500 new)
X-OST Maranello X-pipe
Xenon headlights
Chrome Grille
Professionally installed Boston Acoustics speakers & Kenwood subwoofer
Hi-Flow Cold Air intake w/ large Hi-Flow K&N Cone Filter
Professionally installed XM Radio
I will include a complete servicing guide. Completely detailed servicing procedures used by Maserati. Including complete breakdown of the motor and step by step fluid change guide.
Will provide sources for discounted OEM Maserati parts.
Will provide you sources for specialized Exotic full coverage insurance for as low as $800 a year!!

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT [email protected] or call me on my cell at 954-257-8902

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sent you a PM!

·
Registered
157 Posts
WOW, what a beautiful car. Unfortunately, I already have one and don't think the wife would appreciate a second. Anyone in the market should definitely look at this car.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW, what a beautiful car. Unfortunately, I already have one and don't think the wife would appreciate a second. Anyone in the market should definitely look at this car.
Good Luck.

hehe...come on. You're the boss right? :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
20" wheels look WEIRD! (not to mention ruin the handling)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES AND BIDDERS PLEASE! I ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH RELISTING!!!!

Guys, I'm traveling like crazy and I'll do the best to answer phone calls. PLEASE leave a message if I don't answer. I will return the call.
My cell number is listed in the description above.

·
Registered
225 Posts
GT clutch is 5k?

I know a CC can be that much, but jeez! I think you got hosed.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
So... no pics of the Air filter?

I think the problem is that K&N DOES NOT make a ram style intake (or even a filter) for our cars...

I think a few people may be interested in the car, but the idea of a "hack job" intake installation makes them uneasy... you know?

Take a picture please.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So... no pics of the Air filter?

I think the problem is that K&N DOES NOT make a ram style intake (or even a filter) for our cars...

I think a few people may be interested in the car, but the idea of a "hack job" intake installation makes them uneasy... you know?

Take a picture please.
Hack job! You know how much I've been traveling. I haven't had a chance.
I worked on a development team with Porsche for many years. I can pull, disassemble, and reassemble a Maserati motor with my bare hands. K&N has developed over 2000 different filter styles worldwide. Trust me when I tell you I have a K&N cone filter that is sufficient. Oh trust me when I tell you I know what I'm doing. If I do make it home...I will take a pic. Here's a link to the exact filter I'm using in the meantime.
http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=E-1796

After having K&N provide me with their flow chart for different filters, this one has MORE than enough flow. Now with my current design, I clean and re-oil, instead of coming out of pocket for an OEM filter during every change.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts