Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals; I bought the air filter,springs in black,chip and the Larini muffler setup, brake pads and steel lines, etc. I hope to have it installed this week by Friday.......I will BE POSTING after about 100 miles according to Jeff, will let you all know the facts as I feel them,lol dogdoc

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'm getting the air filter, pads, & stainless lines too....will be interested in your findings on the chip upgrade - keep us posted. ;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey, do you feel like being a guinea pig for us? Have you ever wanted to get one of those g-tech meters or some similar accelerometer? Do you feel like doing some 0-60 or 40-70 (maybe 60-100 ;) ) runs using consistent shift points for a real world "before-and-after"? Do you have a skid-pad near you for some lateral G runs to compare the springs. I know this wouldn't be scientific with weather and other changes between the tests..... but enquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
as well, how about a video of your coupe going into a corner before and after the installation of the springs? ( like the official GS promo video of the GS around the track).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Install Reports

Hey guys and gals; I bought the air filter,springs in black,chip and the Larini muffler setup, brake pads and steel lines, etc. I hope to have it installed this week by Friday.......I will BE POSTING after about 100 miles according to Jeff, will let you all know the facts as I feel them,lol dogdoc
Even before the 100 miles, give us a report on your install experience (time/cost/difficulty) for each and first impressions. I just picked up the ECU and brake pads and am still thinking about the springs, stainless lines, and Larini. I'd love to hear what you think.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am still on the fence with the springs, Larini and HRE's. Looks like your feedback is going to be very important. No Pressure though. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
work should start tomorrow or Thursday

The parts are to be here tomorrow; the car will be at Franz Blahm racing in Atlanta for the install; will first go to Masi dealer in morning for clutch adjustment per other folks recommendation, will be in touch guys!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hey dog....among many other things, i also just ordered springs. You'll probably get them on before me so, I'll be interested in your feedback on handling changes. I understand that you'll be able to control the lowering from 1" to 3".

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics? tell this old dog how to...

If you guys can tell me how to get some pics up here i will; I am not very computer savvy to say the least; all the parts except the brake lines arrived; will let you guys know how it progresses! I am very excited.....Dogdoc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts