Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Im new to this forum but I have seen that some have expressed interest in resetting the maintenance light on their Maserati. I have a 2016 SQ4 and have bought a tool to take care of the light. If anyone wants to reset, I would be willing to send the tool to them. I only need it 3 times for the 3 years ill have the car so I was hoping to recoup some of the cost. win win for everyone. The dealer in my area (Buffalo, NY) charges $450 for an oil change. I changed my oil for $80 plus this tool. Don't pay the dealer to do it when its such an easy oil change. I charge $25 to rent it out plus shipping.

Thanks!

Email me to discuss logistics

[email protected]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Which tool is it?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I have The OBDSTAR X200 Pro. So far I have confirmed it works on my 2016 Ghibli SQ4, 2014 Quattroporte, and 2007 Quattroporte. Email me if you want to rent it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update*** This tool has been all over the USA without any problems from anyone. It goes from person to person who need to reset their lights. Thanks to everyone who have participated and made it possible for us all to help each other.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just want to update everyone on this. At this point I have been renting out the tool for over a year and a half and it has reset over 50 maserati's of all years and models. I am continuing this service cause everyone seems to appreciate it, so if you need to reset your lights, email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is it time to reduce rent charge on X200 Obdstar

Just want to update everyone on this. At this point I have been renting out the tool for over a year and a half and it has reset over 50 maserati's of all years and models. I am continuing this service cause everyone seems to appreciate it, so if you need to reset your lights, email me at [email protected].
Since you have rented your X200 out at $25 a time times 50 that's $1250 and the unit cost around $250. Can you now drop your rate for us guys that what to buy fun mods.😂

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
eaflexkr
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing