Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leave me out of it!

I'm one of the few who didn't vote these idiots in. If only more people were like me :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Remember what liberal really means...

It really means you should allow me to have what you have and you get to pay for it... They are the first people to give someone in need the shirt off of your back!

·
Registered
133 Posts
pah, you should move to blighty where we are all persecuted on a daily basis :)

besides, I didn't think you could do more than 50km/h in Kaikaura, do you not get covered in stone chips? - let alone in Auckland with the traffic lol

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are soooooo right!

pah, you should move to blighty where we are all persecuted on a daily basis :)

besides, I didn't think you could do more than 50km/h in Kaikaura, do you not get covered in stone chips? - let alone in Auckland with the traffic lol
The roads around here are making lots of money for windsceen fitters. I know one one guy who would only buy a GT if the dealer got in a spare windscreen. Apparently it is actually policy "to not sweep up excess chip after it has been laid. This enables the traffic to press the chip into the tar." What? No one knows how to drive a roller? Hence all the threads regarding 3M clear bra and headlight protection films

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Speed cameras........ARGGGGGGG......

And then, there were speed cameras ... you know the rest :(
Stuck behind some clown doing 80 (kph) all along the twisties up the coast. The first chance I get to open her up (and so I do) a camera hiding in the bushes. The photo/ticket hasn't arrived yet but I'm estimating about 170kph. Thank god for no demerit points on fixed cameras (Can't identify the driver.) Wife says, "That'll teach ya." Reply: *under breath* "I bet ya it won't!" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts