Maserati Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I never really "disappeared." More like pop in and out when I have a problem. You see, i have tons of questions, but no answers. :help::help::help::help:Hopefully the GT will be worry free for a time.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You and me both. Till the next time you pop in . . .

·
Registered
180 Posts
Who's got an Android powered tablet? I'm looking for one with an SD slot, USB port, and an available keyboard case/folio. So far, the only one I've found that has all those is a Lenore Thinkpad Tablet. Anybody have/use one of those? What's your real world experience with it?

Nick
Sounds like you want a mini pc, not a tablet. I'm a pc guy and I never thought I would use or even want a tablet. Then I was stuck on the couch for 3 months and found a good reason to have one. It works well for what it was designed to do, but I think it would be too bulky if it had a keyboard. Mine has a SD slot, and I think there is an adapter for USB but I haven't needed either. Honestly, I bought the ASUS Transformer because there is an optional keyboard available but after using the onscreen keyboard I decided I would never need the add on keyboard. And, there are a couple of different programs around that you can use to sync files with through WiFi, so I can't even think of a use for a USB port.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Popping in to say HI! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been crazy busy at work for almost 2 years now. Can't complain because I love my job though. I miss MasGal.

Nick

·
Registered
248 Posts
Popping in to say HI! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been crazy busy at work for almost 2 years now. Can't complain because I love my job though. I miss MasGal.

Nick
Aw, wiped tear! Miss you guys too! I pop on once in awhile, but mostly in stealth mode.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Aw, wiped tear! Miss you guys too! I pop on once in awhile, but mostly in stealth mode.
I'm in Texas often for work, but never get to McAllen. At least not yet. I hope when I do, I can buy you a drink........or three:thumbsup:

Nick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone know of a company, website, dealership that makes floating maserati wheel caps? Like the ones that Rolls Royce wheels have. I'd like to get them for my dads 2006 QP, birthday present.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
About this Discussion
90 Replies
20 Participants
TurdFerguson
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing