·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Any comments on the 5.7L Jeep?

0-60 in less than 5 seconds.

Is it better than a LEMON Prius?

Seriously, any experiences?
My good friend has a 2011 he got new. He loaded his out and is very happy with it. It kind of sucks down the fuel, but what V8 suv doesn't? I know I've mentioned this before, but the current Grand Cherokee is based on an 06-11 Mercedes ML chassis and the suspension is basically an ML350.

Nick

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Around the Chicagoland area, he gets 12-13. Actually, if you are used to the QP, it will be about normal.

Nick

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Felt a little manly this morning so I grabbed the chainsaw and cut down 7 trees. Let me preface a bit by saying I have 4 acres, and I stopped counting at 300 trees and I was only halfway through the lot. 5 were just some 20-30' pines that got infested with a bug and died this summer, and 2 were some old elms that had succumbed to Dutch Elm disease. Nothing like felling and chunking some wood to get your blood pumping on a chilly fall morning.

Nick

·
Registered
248 Posts
Felt a little manly this morning so I grabbed the chainsaw and cut down 7 trees. Let me preface a bit by saying I have 4 acres, and I stopped counting at 300 trees and I was only halfway through the lot. 5 were just some 20-30' pines that got infested with a bug and died this summer, and 2 were some old elms that had succumbed to Dutch Elm disease. Nothing like felling and chunking some wood to get your blood pumping on a chilly fall morning.

Nick
You ARE manly, Nick. :laugh: Come cut down that tree in my yard that you like to hide behind.

·
Registered
248 Posts
By the way Nick...is that a self-tar or just some random photo you picked? Thinking of sprucing up my profile a bit.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
It's me. Although it's a couple years old so now I have a little less hair.....and more of it is grey.....Damn job.

Nick

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Sir Michael, Queen Mas, I am sorry. I have been absent(minded) for a while. I'm here now. I actually saw this thread the other day and I was sad when I thought about how it was falling further down the page. I thought it had great potential.

Maybe we could get a Mod to "Sticky" it....cough cough!

Nick

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
By the way, MasGal, you still haven't updated your avitar with a pic of yourself.....

Nick

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sir Michael, Queen Mas, I am sorry. I have been absent(minded) for a while. I'm here now. I actually saw this thread the other day and I was sad when I thought about how it was falling further down the page. I thought it had great potential.

Maybe we could get a Mod to "Sticky" it....cough cough!

Nick
Good job Nick...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I hate when it is freezing cold, snowing, and just plain nasty, then two days later it is 50 degrees and everything is melting. At least when it is 15 degrees out, you can wash your car and it stays pretty nice for a while. When everything is melting, that just makes you drive a dirty, nasty car all the time.

Nick

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
About this Discussion
90 Replies
20 Participants
TurdFerguson
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing