Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
That's awesome. That size would be ideal, but I know my wife would have a problem with me collecting that much wine. I can do spray foam once I have the studs exposed. What did you select for wall and floor covering? Got any pics?

Nick
Here goes, just went down there and took some pics for you. It is still WIP...need a window shade, bistro table, 2 chairs and a fixed mounted wine opener and some bottles of wine of course...went with brick pavers on the floor and a ragged finish gray on the wall to 'try' and make it look like a cave...must say it didn't quite work...lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It will be absolutely stunning when filled. It looks great now! Thank you.

Nick

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Here goes, just went down there and took some pics for you. It is still WIP...need a window shade, bistro table, 2 chairs and a fixed mounted wine opener and some bottles of wine of course...went with brick pavers on the floor and a ragged finish gray on the wall to 'try' and make it look like a cave...must say it didn't quite work...lol!
Awesome, Volt. Looks terrific!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It's actually the Chrysler version of the Dodge Psychotic. It's based on the Mitsubishi Eclipse chassis.

Nick

·
5,887 Posts
Thanks VoltMan, my wife keeps on me about the MDX and the Lexus.

I'll add MDX to the list.
I drove an MDX for 4 years. Loved it up until the point the transmission fried at 76,000 miles in the middle of nowhere Montana. Had it towed over an hour to the nearest city. Only transmission shop in town told me, "we haven't worked on one of them foreign cars in 10 years". True story.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I drove an MDX for 4 years. Loved it up until the point the transmission fried at 76,000 miles in the middle of nowhere Montana. Had it towed over an hour to the nearest city. Only transmission shop in town told me, "we haven't worked on one of them foreign cars in 10 years". True story.
My Jeep tranny did the same thing at 64,000.
I had an extended warranty.
They sent an appraiser who said the metal deposits in the tranny were consistent with the mileage.

I sent them the 60,000 mile service to show that the tranny was flushed then.

So what is consistent w/ 64,000 miles is actually just 4,000 miles

Oops, yes Mr Webster, we'll pay the $2,000 repair.

Thank you very much.

True story.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Who makes the Dementia, is that Ford or a Honda? I used to love my Honda Quaalude!
Actually, I believe that's Dewar's new single malt scotch, "Dewar's Dementia". Actually, any scotch brand will due if you drink enough of them!:cheers:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey guys!

Re the suv's, recently got mrs Gottspd an enclave and I love that thing. It's comfortable, ample power, great features and looks good.
It's perfect for my family (2 young children).
On an unrelated note, early this summer, I splurged and got myself an omega watch, which I managed to damage 3 weeks later! After 6 weeks, I got it back today, so I am very pleased to have it back!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Reminds me of the time I woke up with my friends wife.
Nick, you win the award for "Most Likely to Reveal Incriminating Evidence" on this Forum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Shock and awe my friend.....

Nick

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
It is going to be a gorgeous week here. I hope all you Midwesterners get out and drive your prized cars some before the weather turns sour.

Nick

·
Registered
242 Posts
:angry:
It is going to be a gorgeous week here. I hope all you Midwesterners get out and drive your prized cars some before the weather turns sour.

Nick
yeah, that nice weather's heading this way (Boston) by the weekend. Probably will be the last top down cruise opportunity for the year. oh well.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You guys had some rain today, right?

Nick

21 - 40 of 92 Posts