Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pdaeira requested this privately, but I think its something that would be good to have out there.

These are the fluids that Maseratis come from the factory with\ and or what we use on a service basis.

(All AGIP unless *'d)

Engine oil: SINT EVOLUTION 5W-40
Gearbox \ transmission oil: ROTRA LSX 75W-90
Cambiocorsa hydraulic system: CHF 11s
Spyder convertible top hydraulics: CHF 11S
Hydraulic steering: ATF II D, DEXRON III
Brakes and clutches: BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 PLUS
Antifreeze: ANTIFREEZE PLUS or ECO PERMANENT (basic green stuff is fine)
*A/C: Sanden SP10

Agip's site: http://www.agip.it (I can't remember where the link to their store is, but that has data sheets for all of the fluids)

I couldn't find the CHF 11s on agip's site, and for what its worth, we stock Pentosin CHF 11s for these systems.

- Mark

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
How do you pronounce Agip? (ah jeep?)
A-GIP (although it may be pronounced A-JIP (i.e. rip off) No offense to the Gypsies on the board (damn it's hard t be PC!) :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
bit confused about F1 hydrulic fluid

I use the recomended CS speed but this is typically oily colour wheras the pentosin 11s is green.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Gypo's

BeeYouZeeZee said:
A-GIP (although it may be pronounced A-JIP (i.e. rip off) No offense to the Gypsies on the board (damn it's hard t be PC!) :D
I happen to have it on good authority that the Pikey fraternity have no issue with the miss-pronunciation of their title.

They also have a well known love of speed - as Chris Moyles (UK DJ) once put it "if you ever want a decent ride at the fairground, get onto the Waltzer, hand the bloke your money and say 'here's a pound my good man, now spin me gyppo !'"

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We use the Pentosin here at the dealership. Its a pretty common fluid for a lot of the German makes as well, but I don't know anything about it beyond that.

007 said:
I use the recomended CS speed but this is typically oily colour wheras the pentosin 11s is green.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts