Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who know what this is, skip to the last paragraph.

Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, former chairman of Ferrari, made the move to purchase Maserati from Fiat in 1999. He transformed the company during the short 6 years Ferrari owned it. Production was revamped by investing in a completely new and state of the art factory, product line, and integrated Ferrari technology within Maserati. Fiat took note of Maserati's turn around and decided to buy it back in 2005. We all know how that went.

This makes the MC Victory one of the rarest and charming Maserati ever made, alongside the Maserati MC12. This is the last handmade Maserati produced in low volume in the Modena plant before Fiat took over with a mass production business model in sight.

The MC Victory was built to commemorate the FIA championship wins achieved by the Maserati MC12. Only 180 were made in 2006 and about about 30 were brought to the US. The heart of the beast is the 4.2 V8 F136 engine found in the Ferrari F430. The MC Victory sports blue weaved carbon fiber seats from the Maserati MC12 / Ferrari Enzo, a high downforce carbon fiber splitter and rear spoiler, and tons of blue carbon fiber dressed around the interior. The enhanced F1 transmission offers 30% crisper and faster shifts than the standard GranSport. The steering rack and suspension tune were also enhanced specifically for the MC Victory.

With a $115,000 MSRP, she was finished in a Nero Carbonio Exterior, Nero leather and Alcantara interior, Blue Weaved Carbon Fiber Trim, Anthracite Wheels and Red Calipers.

I've owned the car for 3 years and have put about 4k miles on it. She has always been maintained timely at Universal AutoSports. Comes with everything the car came with out of factory- car cover, battery tender, books, 3 keys. Clutch life only 22% worn. All service is up to date!!!

24,800 miles
$54,999
www.EvocativeMotorcars.com

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Love this! If I wasn’t laid off due to COVID I’d be sending you a PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts