Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I purchase a 2006 QP and it was a fairly decent deal under $9K from a dealership in florida, it has 89,950 or so I was told, I had the car trucked out to CA in 2 days the ODO said 92,368! I was not happy, called the dealership, they said "Oh sorry the boss was driving it on the weekends", I was not happy, long story short, after the FLDMV violated the dealership, the bond company says the KBB difference is value is $200.00, we'll give you $500 to just go away. I only drive it about 25 miles a month (been busy with work). Here is my question the difference is 2418 miles, I will probably drive this car 100 miles a month. Is $500 a fair offer? I feel 2418 miles is more than a rounding error and thats a heck of a lot of wear and tear. Any and all thoughts are welcome.

IL4ZA

·
Registered
44 Posts
What did the contract/bill of sale say?

I don’t think 2000 miles will make a big difference on the value of that car. If you got it for $9k you’re getting another 5+% off.

I suppose your other option is to cancel the deal and return the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tulit:

The contract said 89,950 miles. Maybe I should just take the $500 and go on. Thanks for your input.
IL4ZA

·
Registered
810 Posts
If this is going to be on your mind, I would return the car. I would say to them to pick up their car. Maybe they'll increase the offer to 1K and that might settle things then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this is going to be on your mind, I would return the car. I would say to them to pick up their car. Maybe they'll increase the offer to 1K and that might settle things then.
That is great advise, I think I should be able to get them to $1000,00-$1250 and just move on. Thanks for your input.

IL4ZA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts