Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

for my Gransport I have to plug a GPS device which records all drives in the OBD port.
Where can I find it?
Usually it is ont he driverside below the instrument panel, but I could not find the plug there.

Greetings from Germany,

Guenter

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Guenter - on a LHD GS, the OBDII port is under the lower dash panel by the driver's right knee cap.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

thank you I found the port and my Modul works fine when it is plugged in.
However my next problem is to install a GPS antenna on the Dashboard

Is there an easy way to remove the Dashboard cover or to find a route for the GPS antenna cable.

Cheers

Guenter

·
Registered
64 Posts
Guenter, to remove the dash cover -

Take off the 2 side curtains - the pieces of trim above the door windows. They just clip off. This will expose a screw for each A-pillar cover.

Take out both screws and remove the covers. This will expose a screw at each end of the dash cover. Remove both screws.

Remove the two screws from the dash vent. Remove the dash vent and the two screws underneath it.

The dash cover will then just clip out by sliding gently towards the rear of the car. Be careful as there are wires connecting to the dash itself.

Refitting is the reverse. Be careful not to drop any screws into the dash. I used towels to block all the vents and holes.

Good luck

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts