Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Sorry for the dumb question, but from which Ferrari model the Gransport engine comes from, the F430?

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Sorry for the dumb question, but from which Ferrari model the Gransport engine comes from, the F430?
In actuality the F430 got the Maserati engine as it was built for Maserati first.

I can't believe that guy got paid for that review. Clearly he needs to come to this site and learn before speaking. He talking about the gearbox was dumb too. Who drives in auto mode anyways on the Coupe/Spyder/GS and yes the F1 gear puts you in the seat a bit on shifts, deal with it you baby.

And the comparison to Buick? Are you serious?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oh my God and this guy gets paid for his jibberish? :mad:

"The Ferrari sourced engine, which used to be installed in the 360 before Ferrari moved on to bigger and better things with the 430." Is he for real - or is that a SNL spoof? The comparison with Buick just did him in as a complete dumbleweed.

Anybody know where one can apply to the NYT? I am sure 95 % of people on here could do a better job - and I hear the money and the travel-perks ain't all bad :cool:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Way off base!!

"The previous model (Coupe or GS?) is stylistically challenged?" What is this guy talking about? I have never had so many people come up to me every time I fill up with gas, and have me roll down my window at stop lights, just to say my GS is a "cool car". I see people in M6's and 911s taking double and triple takes as we pass by each other on city streets...

The ONLY part of the video I agree with is the sound of the engine. He is right on point there!!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Anybody know where one can apply to the NYT? I am sure 95 % of people on here could do a better job - and I hear the money and the travel-perks ain't all bad :cool:
My thoughts exactly. I would happily give up my day job to talk about cars for the NYT and I'm sure I know more than that guy, not just about Maserati but all cars. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
237 Posts
The NYT disappoints on so many levels it is difficult to know where to begin.

It is interesting how it has become the "hallmark" of the intelligencia to discuss Monday what they read in the "Sunday Times;" however, it is far far from factual unbiased in depth intelligent reporting.

This bonehead is just another example.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts